The 23rd Annual Build a Better Burger contest opens April 1, 2013.
Joel Gott and Dave Phinney on Tasting Panel.
Six TFE wines named 2012 Growth Brands winners.
Joel Gott and Dave Phinney launch Shatter Grenache.
Napa Cellars is named "Impact Hot Prospect" brand in Impact Newsletter and Market Watch.
Every once in awhile, a casual stroll on the beach yields an unexpected treasure—an unbroken shell, an unusually shaped stone, a piece of sea glass. Occasionally, the same thing happens with wine.
- SeaGlass Wines are the perfect choice for today's more adventurous wine consumer looking for new wines and new wine styles.
- SeaGlass is finished with a Stelcap closure for freshness and convenience.
- SeaGlass wines pair perfectly with today's flavor centric cuisines.
- The cool ocean air and abundant fog of Santa Barbara County allow our Sauvignon Blanc grapes to ripen slowly and evenly while developing complex tropical flavors and crisp acidity.
- Reductive style winemaking keeps the fresh, fruit-forward flavors of the grape intact during the winemaking process by keeping the juice void of oxygen exposure.
SeaGlass Sauvignon Blanc Wine Pairing
Pair this exceptional Sauvignon Blanc is perfect with shellfish, lighter pasta dishes and summer salads.
- Our Riesling grapes thrive in the cool climate of Monterey County. This crisp coastal air and low rainfall provide a longer growing season, perfect growing conditions for Riesling.
- SeaGlass Riesling is fermented in stainless steel tanks at cold temperatures to retain the grape's natural flavors.
SeaGlass Riesling Wine Pairing
This versatile wine is exquisite on its own or can be paired with spicy Asian-inspired dishes or a rich fruit dessert.